THE RUGGED WAY OF LIFE IN A COMPACT LUXURY PACKAGE.
CAB 1.0 - MADE IN CZECHIA
Seating and sleeping for 4 to 5 people
Toilet and shower
1450 l of storage space
Fridge and freezer 50 l
220V of power distribution
Weight of the basic modification 550 kg
Clean water tank 75 l
Grey water tank 60 l
LIVING AND BEDROOM PART.
A SPACE THAT WILL CARESS YOU.
- Bed in alcove 193x130 cm
- Folding bed 200x100 cm
- Extra bed folded and unfolded very easily within 10 seconds
- Anti-condensation mat under the mattress
- Washable covers for all mattresses
- Material that covers the walls is pleasant to the touch
- Curtains to separate the sleeping and living areas
- Comfortable seating for 4-5 people
- Table that can be moved and rotated in all directions
- Table as an additional surface when preparing food
- Ambient lamps with regulation that can be used both in the living room and in the sleeping area
- 2x side window, 2x roof window, 1x roof window with fan, all blackout and with mosquito net
- Two-burner gas stove with piezo ignition
- Spacious sink with drain to waste tank 60 l
- Economical refrigerator 45 l with freezer 4.4 l (optional)
- Storage space under the kitchen counter 250 l
- 220 V socket
- Solid beech worktop
- Covering the walls with natural stone
- Removable chemical toilet with piston flush
- Flushing tank 1.5 l, waste tank 21 l
- Fixing pad for easy and quick installation
- Ceiling fan with regulation for extracting vapours and odours
- Hinged tray cover panel with magnetic locking
- Convenient shower space lined with real stone
- Shower tray with drain to 60l waste tank
- Shower head with water saving button
- Waterproof curtain to close the entire bathroom space
UNBELIEVABLE STORAGE SPACE.
- Ceiling cabinet volume 80 l, possibility of installing 5-7 ceiling cabinets (optional)
- Cabinets in the kitchen 250 l
- Space under the benches 2x85 l
- Space for water bottles 35 l (minimum 6x PET).
- Storage space under the central table 120 l
- Storage spaces in the cabin of more than 300 l, conveniently accessible from interior
- Integrated shoe holder in the entrance door
- Waste bin 10 l
ENERGY. JUST THE BEST.
Discover. Enjoy. Without worry. Energy system designed for reliability, durability and maximum practicality. The fully self-sufficient VICTRON ENERGY products will not let you down. And if they do just start the engine. The alternator charges the batteries from 0 to 100% in 4-5 hours. The solar system recharges the average daily consumption in approx. 3-6 hours on a light cloudy day. Whilst traveling one day's consumption is recharged within 30-60 minutes. Recharging from the network in campsites is standard. 220V socket in the kitchen is standard. Control over the entire system is clearly provided by an integrated tablet or your phone.
- Complete independence without the need for an external connection
- Solar panels with power of 175 or 350W
- Express 360W recharging while driving, recharging the average daily consumption within 30-60 minutes of driving
- Recharging from an external 220V network through an external connection
- LiFePO batteries with a capacity of 60Ah (possibility of 100 or 200 Ah) – average daily consumption of approx. 30 Ah
- 220V distribution for standard appliances and laptop chargers
- 7x USB-A and 3x USB-C with quick charge support – the possibility to charge laptops with a USB-C charging connector
- Monitoring and regulating the energy system via an integrated tablet or your phone
- High quality electrical components from VICTRON ENERGY
HEATING AND HOT WATER.
READY FOR THE NORTH.
- Diesel heating 2 Kw (alternatively gas heating 2.8 Kw)
- Diesel tank 6 to 12 l
- Space for 1x6 kg PB bottle + spare one in the pick-up truck body accessible from the interior
- Integrated thermometer and hygrometer to prevent condensation
- Boiler volume 5 l
- Hot air water heating, approx. 30 minutes from 10 to 60 degree of Celsius, mainly during winter traveling
- Electric water heating, approx.. 45 minutes from 10 to 60 degree of Celsius, mainly during summer traveling
- Clean water tank 75 l
- Grey water tank 60 l
- Tanks integrated in the interior for maximum isolation during winter traveling
- Filling tanks using and electric pump, 75 l in 6-7 minutes
- Automatic antifreeze valve
MANUFACTURING AND CONSTRUCTION.
INTO THE GREAT DETAIL.
We are extremely precise when it comes to the construction. Each part must be as simple as possible, functional, fit perfectly in terms of design and if the nature of the part allows it, must be easily replaceable. Most components are developed directly in our construction office and manufactured in our workshops. Therefore, we are able to maintain a problem- free availability of spare part for many years. Being the best means working with the best. That is why we carefully select our mainly domestic suppliers, which include, among others, Prusa Research a.s., Joinery TRUKO s.ro. or Moliten s.r.o.
- Own bespoke production of components
- Most spare parts in stock or available within 14 days
- Lightweight and durable composite panel construction
- Lightweight parts, especially furniture, to achieve minimum weight while maintaining strength and design
- Excellent insulation properties thanks to modern PUR insulation
- Absence of thermal bridges to prevent water condensation in the interior